Practical digital strategy for media brands
Media businesses are facing unprecedented change - intense competition for advertising, more channels to communicate with consumers, vast organisation and skills challenges for their teams.
Penmaen Media helps media organisations navigate the complex digital environment, building practical digital strategies for media brands. We work with a network of experts who can help you implement your online strategy effectively and cost-efficiently. We have worked with Emap, Guardian News and Media, Archant Specialist, RHS Media, CDS Global, CIOnet, Eye Magazine, Fish and Fly, Arts Professional, Tribune, ABC, FIPP, IFABC, Practical Publishing, IOM3, Primary Times, The Artist Publishing Company, WCN Publishing, OPI plus other niche consumer and b2b publishers.
We run a discussion group on Linked-in, the Specialist Media Network, for media owners to swap ideas and tips. We launched a major conference and exhibition in 2010 with workshop programme for specialist media owners to learn about new strategies, swap ideas with their peers and meet new suppliers and services. Find out more on the website for the Specialist Media Show.
The Penmaen Media newsletter provides ideas and tips on digital strategy for media businesses - sign up for future newsletters in the box on every page. Or follow Carolyn Morgan on @carolynrmorgan on twitter.
Find out more
- learn more about who we are and how we can help your business grow,
- read recommendations by senior media executives, or case histories of our projects
- read our blog on current issues with plenty of hints and tips
- contact us directly.
What makes us different?
- We understand traditional and digital media and how to combine the two to best effect
- We have access to a wide range of case studies of successful niche media businesses through the Specialist Media Show
- Our solutions are practical and we can help you implement them
- We can work flexibly with your team and our network of experts to provide as much support as you need